Document Translation

The Department of Social Services provides a free translating service for people settling permanently in Australia.  Permanent residents, Australian citizens and some temporary and provisional residents can have personal documents translated into English during their initial two year settlement period,  Eligibility criteria applies. 

What's New

new iconWomen in Harmony Course - starting Term III
Download the brochure here

Download the brochure

Facebook Feed